Dungeon Reset

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully this gains traction and becomes bigger than 3000 views and 450 follows. Seems to be pretty above average so far, thx for translating! That said, shouldn’t it be in a webtoon format? It’s not very major, but a fix for that would be greatly appreciated :) same can be said for the occasional grammar or spelling mistake, as well

Although the layout is kinda weird and confusing for me. It’s a good manga. I hope they don’t suddenly stop! It’s really good tho. I’d say a 7.5/10 for the score!

Group Leader
Fair warning to people reading this from mangadods, it's all machine translation.
If that doesn't bother you, all the power to you, the series okay, if it does... welp, there's other people scanlating it.

Ok for the one who said it's a google tl soo go ahead and tl from google + the group leader is not dev, dev is a member and he stopped doing youtube videos+ and he wasn't stelling you can check the description of all his videos and btw Your name suits you @Retard_

Group Leader
Nice dmca against you guys because you were also stealing fast pass chapters from Naver webtoons btw how did that happen lol

@Retard_
as i tod u i'm not a part of it when we started, we started as team on our projects
dev was uploading as i told u but now we are working on our projects that's it
and i'm not telling u to read this u have the choice btw

Wow there are currently 3 groups working on this (saw it on leviatanscans's site as well). Is that an indication for it being good? I hope so!

@DarkShadoww
>and i'm not telling u to read this u have the choice btw
He's obviously chosen to not read your translation and you're lashing out at him, don't act like you don't care, so immature.

Dex-chan lover
...This is surprisingly decent, considering how basic it is.
At least, chapter 3 made it seem like it'd be fun for a while. The whole dynamic between the MC and the Guide is enough of a kicker for a few good chapters.

Soo after chapter 3 I can safely say I know were he got that armor in the cover kek

Dex-chan lover
@DarkShadoww I highly recommend you only consider his opinion for typesetting and cleaning. He's very rude, aggressive and immature. I've seen him go around trashing on translations for works he's worked on (or associated with in this case) because it's totally "stealing his work" 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread