AOC Translations

Group Leader
Whoo!! Thanks for picking up DN Angel! It was the series that got me into the whole otaku business. If ya' ever need a decent redrawer for the series, I volunteer in advance for tribute! (I do Funouhan for Death Toll)

Keep up the good work i cant wait for the next chapter of 10 demon children

I hope that the manga auther of the strongest 10 demon children did a Oda and posponed the manga for the next moth. That oda postponing OP chapters every once in a while

Double-page supporter
Thank you guys for the hard work!
Just passing by to ask, are you guys still kicking in? Didnt post chapter after 2 months xD
Hope to see a new chapter o maou 10 children soon! :D
Thks!

Edit:@WeeBDestroyer just read it! cant wait for the next one :3

Hey guys thanks for the translations. I would like to know if you are planning on translating more chapters of Watanuki-san ni wa Boku ga Tarinai

Thank you for the hard work!
Silver lining to the pandemic!

Dramatic irony made me cry! Ty for continuing it!

uhmm not to be a bother or anything but what about sachiiro no one room? are you still scanlating it? i don’t want to pressure you or anything cuz i don’t know what goes on in your life or if you’re having any sort of problem and i truly wish everything is well but... could you at least give us an update or something explaining why the chapters take so long to be uploaded and are far behind the point of the original manga? sorry if this came off as offensive or a threat because that wasn’t my intention, i’m genuinely just curious what’s happening right now and i’m sure everyone who’s been reading the manga for a time is wondering the same thing too

Dex-chan lover
Man this is sad I thought I may have just not follow any manga you guys are working on...

Thank you AoC! I had great memories with the manga you've translated... Hope you guys are doing great irl!

Users who are viewing this thread