Godly Mobile Game

I'll give it a try I need that greedy(I'll show you even if you didn't do me wrong) I'll destroy anyone who crosses my path.

You know it's manhua thrash when there are words like "godly", "mighty" and "peerless" in the title.

I thought this is gonna be about some kamige but guess its a manhua. Also I think the manga description could use some proofreading

Aggregator gang
I almost never rate manga below 4 but this one somehow went beyond that. I don't know which rating to give 3(very bad) or 2(horrible). Art is seriously bad. MC's skills are straight up deus ex machina(
good example are his hunter skills which can see basically into a past. Saw unseen footprint and he knew instantly weight, height, build, gender, AGE or that person
). All characters are horrible
His friend constantly verbally abuse him and use him without giving any suitable profit. Police officer who attacked him out of nowhere and decided that he is criminal just because he was carrying his friend. She didn't even wait for her to wake up. Old man, who MC saved, went around to abuse MC hiring people with gun to threaten him. MC itself is trashy
Plot is bad
At first it goes around MC meeting people, people abuse MC, and then MC decides to help them for profit. Because characters are bad. Logic is non-existent(serial killer went to kidnap girl during daylight when there are a lot of people near him. People could hear screams in a main house where killer works.)

I only remembered few things, but know that no matter how bored you are, you won't be able to read it past chapter 20. It is stupid, looks bad. No effort was put into this manga.
Not recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread