Kemono Friends - Raccoon-san Mansion (Doujinshi)

Dex-chan lover
What the hotel are these mind bendy comics. Seriously. So creative.

Contributor
The orientation made me confused when there's multiple horizontal panel mmm...
The panel goes from left to right while the text is normal manga from right to left mmm...

Aggregator gang
Does anyone knows of manga like that? About a place with lot of rules that you need to know if you don't want surnatural things to happen. (Not necessary to be horror)

Is this apartment complex located in Silent Hill?

It's a bit of a shame that the layout is kind of hard to work with on notebooks, but otherwise, abject, surrealist horror is the only thing that feels appropriate for Kemono Friends now. Eight stars.

This is really, really good. I adore the world building, it's among the best crafted places I've seen in manga.
I just want more. Even if it's not that easy to read on tablet, either. Thanks!

@ovnidemon
It's not exactly "rules of survival", but this comic borrows heavily from the likes of STALKER and Metro; I'd also suggest watching Cube/Cube 2 and Dark City.
For comics, I'd suggest the currently-being-scanlated Souboutei Must Be Destroyed, Blame!, Teleport Girl Yumi, Jigokuraku, and also it's a novel but read House Of Leaves while you're at it.

Aggregator gang
@Nakewameke not exactly what I am looking for. While I like everything you said, what I am more looking for are things a bit like SCP or some creepy pasta (like "I'm a Search and Rescue Officer for the US Forest Service, I have some stories to tell"): You have an anomaly defying common sense. This anomaly has rules you need to follow to be safe. You don't know the rules and must discover them. (The game "Lobotomy corporation" is like that). The first season of Stargate was also a bit like that: they arrived each time in a new world that functioned differently and they needed to understand what could be done to be safe.
Stalker, Metro, dark city, Blame, Jigokuraku, Souboutei Must Be Destroyed : they have dark atmosphere but there is not much of "rules discovering", there are very few rules
Teleport girl Yumi: While she teleports in a lot of space and is sometimes confronted to supernatural, again, there is not really rules to discover
Cube 1 and 2: it's more about puzzle than rules, it's just a serie of trials
House Of Leaves: It has a bit of what I am looking for (And at the same times, it's very close to some creepy pasta)

HCO

Dex-chan lover
This is just weird enough that it's one of my favourite horror manga so far. I guess the vibrant colour job helps too.

jebus it's been a while since a manga got me unnerved.

to think the artist used to draw straight shota hentais he really able to make scary ass manga like this

Dex-chan lover
@yamusing - Well, based on the news story, the whole town is completely messed up, but people don't notice, until they DO notice, and end up going crazy. Otherwise they just go about their lives ignoring the little "inconveniences" that happen.

@Ovnidemon - You might be interested in the Hookland Guide or the game World of Horror.

Thought this was Resident Evil related. Was wondering why they were referring to Raccoon City as a person.

Never seen Kemono Friends, and didn't read the summary beforehand. Took me a little bit to realize I don't know what the fuck I'm reading about

Users who are viewing this thread