Author Not a Sugar Daddy
All can i read in the coments is negative .. pleasee, if it is not your taste, do not read it.
Is tiring the attitude of the protagonists, but is really nice, I love this, trought I would like them to be more open is really really nice the trama
@BBHLVR I completely agree with you. I don't understand why everyone is so mad lol. I mean I've seen bls that are much worse than this and they didn't get this much hates.

Skip this webtoon. Don't even bother. Youi will be pissed off many times and annoyed.
Last edited 28 days ago by thebrokeboy.
OMG.....if your a fan of BL I definatelly recomend this
Terrible BL obviously written by straight girls who want ~*drama~* instead of writing a good story.
Multiple sexual assaults, including one where it's used as revenge/punishment for a character.
Characters who randomly begin physically assaulting other people because homophobia I guess.
Characters who keep breaking up, getting back together, and breaking up because uhhh...

Just skip it.
the story lacks depth, but the art is really pretty.
Read the whole thing. Not very happy with it. To sum up my rant below, this work is schadenfreude, but as the reader you're also miserable, and not miserable in a fun way. This is coming from someone who loves heavy dramas with dark themes.

Last edited 13 days ago by Ranranto.