Not a Sugar Daddy

Dex-chan lover
usually not a fan of yaoi but this has a cute couple and concept in it

Agreed! I don't usually enjoy yaoi but they're so cute! Be warned, this webtoon has a fair amount of NSFW moments so far and it seems like the drama is going a bit out of hand...

I was expecting light-hearted shenanigans.

Instead I got DRAMA. Not that it's bad. Just not what I expected from a webtoon with such a goofy name.

Aggregator gang
I wish had read the baka-updates description before reading this, while this is labeled drama the Baka-upates page warns you that there is rape content. It's a bit off putting to be reading such a fluffy story and then get that by surprise. Frankly I read manga and webtoons to relax after work, if I wanted to read/watch about real life problems like rape and the like I'd watch the news.

tin

I really like this one, but I might have to drop it. It's too stressful to read especially now that it's still on going. Read some SPOILERS, and it looks like the emotional rollercoasters just keep on going. Huhu.

I am started using this for this manga ~~~ ?
Thanks authornim for translating this... I will be waiting for ch 17 ?

I had to drop it when he started hiding the rape and not talking to his partner which pissed me off
Does it get better later on?

I was honestly hoping for lighthearted fluff like the first few chapters... Sheesh, the drama in this story.🙄

it was hard trying to get passed the drama. i really, really loved the beginning so i was hoping it would continue to be as cute and soft with at least some drama. this is much more intense than expected, and im not liking where its going and i cannot handle that kind of stress. might pick it up when its completed

Contributor
I feel like this comic suffers from false signalling.

On the cover it looks like a low-class skank fest.

Then you open it to the first couple chapters and, no, that was a tease, it's a heartwarming love story! ...

...And then the intense brooding drama clouds roll in.

Like, a little deceit for artistic effect is fine... but at this point I feel like the author has attracted everyone but the people who actually would want to read this.

Oof based on the description, the first 1-2 chapters and the lovely art style I was expecting a fluffy love comedy but instead it's an endless downward spiraling string of traumatizing events for the guys..?? It basically ruined my afternoon. I wish they at least put up some trigger warnings about the rape content...

Dex-chan lover
Trigger Warning!!!
LOTS OF RAPE. At least early on. I gave up because FUCK. OFF.
If this gets buried, could someone else make sure there's a warning at the top?
Thx

Users who are viewing this thread