Ame Demo Hare Demo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Really enjoying the new take on this one. I do miss a bit the more "extreme" shenaginas that Arata Iri uses, but the new take on the 4 members makes them a lot more likeable.

Dex-chan lover
I'm also liking the new version quite a lot. All the characters are really enjoyable and the facial expressions are still soo good.

Aww and Nekozaki never forgot her birthday, it isn't until another month!

Dex-chan lover
All these girls flirtin' with each other from the moment they wake up. Youth is nice.

Dex-chan lover
Aah yes the friends who sleep together, friendship like that is tight!!!!

Good for you, Nekozaki, now you have time to prepare a special gift for her.

>We hate each others but we go to dates together and we share a wallet
and yes, more tight friendship!!!

Good for you, Nekozaki.
Cute chapter, i can't wait for more of the others pair too.
Though i really miss Yozora's hairstyle from the original.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata Fromwhat it was show on the previous serialization sickly girl and sleep bag-chan were in a relation.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I was not expecting the triple dose of gay, but I will GLADLY take it. Nekozaki could stand to chill out a bit more, but it seems she's getting there bit by bit. I love all these well meaning idiots.

This new version has been so much better! I actually feel like the side characters are adding to the story rather than subtracting from it now, a problem I feel both the old version and Sougou Tovarisch suffered from (to differing extents). Feels like Arata Iri is making great strides with their writing as a whole, imo.

Looking forward to more.

Users who are viewing this thread