Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Don't these harem things exist or something?

Dex-chan lover
you know, i always wondered what a vampire with multiple servants in this setting would be like.

now i know.

Double-page supporter
u can see it, every vampire girl will fall for our dude but he will die cuz' nazuna is really stubborn lol

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that's having a SEVERE case of nostalgia over page 2? Just me?

Also, creepy. Proof that blueballing is one of the worst sexual crimes there is (right before any kind of sexual assault, that is).

Contributor
Nazuna channeling the Falcon Spirit.

maxresdefault.jpg

@gigabarto what if... since it seems that the author wants to make vampires related to nazuna closer to mc, the story will go in a way that creates potential shields for the MC. Even i can see a route going to shonen manga where all the introduced vampires will fight against another group of vampire or vampire hunters OmegaLUL. In spite of that, the writing will be truly interesting to explain the vampire universe and probably might even intercept with the concept how to live. TBH, the concept is what attracts readers since depression seems popular these days.

I knew that Nazuna was a console nerd ... but she does have a Virtual Boy? That is serious commitment :p

Users who are viewing this thread