Heaven Official's Blessing

One of those horror stories where you thought it was yuri but it wasn't... the storyboarding is quite bad and it turned out the source is a work of plagiarism. At least the author is going to prison to atone for her sins?

lmao where you get that idea from? clearly your source ain’t reliable to even believe mxtx is going to prison pffftt get your facts straight first before you make a comment on here

the artstyle is soo beautiful !!!
thanks for the translating team for translating it!! <3

erm so is this standalone? or do I need to have read the rest to understand

Yup, indeed there are some plagiarism drama involving this author. But it’s other authors plagiarizing this one. And Mo Xiang Tong Xiu can’t she b/c boy love is considered underground in China.

This particular youth however, actually turns out to be Hua Cheng, the infamous Ghost King known throughout the three realms who could change both his gender and appearance at the flip of a dime.

Eh? I don't remember Hua Cheng having ever such inclinations (not that he couldn't tho). I don't know whether that's just some extra bit in the summary or if there's gonna be some real censorship attempt being directed that way, which would be infuriating.

Other than that, read up to the current chapter (13) and I can see this one is gonna go the same way MDZS has, i.e. it will take years and years before we see the any conclusion.
Whelp. I better put this one on the backburner together with MDZS and come back to it in a few years. Perhaps by that time it will be done with a volume or two!
Not that I'm complaining, I'm really quite happy to at least have someting to look forward to (other than china magically loosening up the literature lgbt censorship and MXTX going back to make some sweet, sweet corrections to the novel... *cough*).

That art tho. Magnificent.

how can u say that v1 is over and there are no updates for now, when they haven't even started their first journey aaaaaaaaaaaaaa is this a scam ToT

i didnt know its been months since the last update. இдஇ

oh god,will there ever be a new chapter for us humble followers.. _:)з」∠)_

Boy’s love is considered shallow And skittish in China? Well actually it should be considered outlandish In the whole world. It’s abnormal and people who aren’t gay being treated As one and becoming delusional tools for Fudanshi and fujoshis. No offense but I really hate it when fudan’s keep shipping my fave characters And ruin a Natural flow of normal and kind friendship. Such characters as Dazai, chuuya, giovanna and any other JoJo characters who aren’t actually gays. UGH I never supported gayships, though I Never had Expressed any disgruntlement against it but when it comes to my fave characters being shipped despite not being gay. Sorry if I talked too much... fandom’s can be the ruin of certain things sometimes
May it be fictional or tangible

@Rabita022 I never said it was considered shallow and skittish, you're projecting your own opinion on it.
I said it was considered "inappropriate" because it doesn't fit into the values of communist china. It's not even an issue of fiction or shipping, it's an issue of homophobia.

I also am a non-shipper. I don't ship ANYONE, at all. But just let ppl ship, man. Apart from a few people who hunt down others for not agreeing with their ships, people shipping fictional characters is just harmless. It's not like them shipping characters together prevents you from not shipping them together. Let ppl enjoy stuff they want in the space they want.

Either way, the fictions talked about in this plagiarism case are original stories, not fanfcitions. These characters were meant to be canonically gay by the author.

Before i started reading this, i noticed that it also has an older version. people were saying how the old one makes no sense if you dont read the novel. and so here i am reading this new version first ; the story so far is not confusing to me. i cant wait for the new update . Does anyone know if this will have a different ending? while i wait for the new update here, should i go read the old version? .... decisions ...decisions

Users who are viewing this thread