Author Chapter 5 (Can't Defy The Lonely Girl)
Thanks for translation '-'7
Why do I feel like her friend accidentally took a picture of that kiss. 🤔 must be reading too much stories haha.

Anyway, thanks for the translation!
'no sensei jumping up from the cover'
6/10
Lo/ https://mangadex.org/chapter/817562/19 look at mister ghost <3
Nice chapter. Nice chapter all around.

Although, this is probably the third manga I’ve read this month with a “I’ve known you for a long time and only now you’re noticing me” plot twist. It’s gonna become a “plot necessity” if this keeps going.
She caught the gay
That was a really cute fun chapter. The haunted house shenanigans were perfect.
@Serenata reminds me of the underling yokai from Natsume Yuujinchou
Last edited 5 mo ago by Barnacles.
https://twitter.com/Cat2Sora/status/1221820800610656257

Nice little extra from after the last chapter.
If she knows this isn't something that friends do it isn't that hard to figure out she's gay.
Wait a moment, is this gay?
What a slippery slop. Remember never approve a deal to give people a one request per day offer or you end up gay. ... what a kawaii premise.
Honda-san's got her number and she is dialed in.
@sifivaldi LMFAOOOOOOO I thought the same thing like why do I got a feeling that that one friend is gona get in the way later on and then the ending happened without anything happening but another girl apparently took a bunch of pictures and I'm like hmmmmm why do I feel like they are gona be shown kissing in it
Nice.
Bless her, she has no clue what her feelings mean right now. I hope it works out happily for them both.
I remember when I was that age. Feelings can be pretty hard sometimes. Hang in there!
Thank you soooooo much for the update.I hope she will realise soon her true feelings. But why Am I sensing a "useless Princess "vibe coming on the next following chapters. Anyways honda chan is sooo cute af. 💓
@Sleepingair

Don't you dare speak that title!

Nah in terms of romance this is actually progressing at a pace and so long as her friends keep being friends it'll all be groovy
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Really hope it turns out well <3