Sayonara Peter Pan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Adult Society

Fed-Kun's army
All the parents seriously okay having their children get shrunken and killed if they don't meet the expectation?

Dex-chan lover
Weird to answer all these questions in chapter 2. Is this gonna be short?

"Kids are causing all the problems. If we stop letting kids be in charge, all the problems will be fixed."

I remember being a kid, using my many corporations and banks to cause a global recession. Yep.

Ah, the kids were too big to fail.

Dex-chan lover
This is a really classic theme. This series is actually pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
"Here's this huge exposition, yep".

What the fuck lol. This is amazingly retarded.

Even adults can be as childish as they come.
This sound like corporate propaganda to put all the blame in the world to someone else.

Y'know, these dystopian sci-fi mangas with an extremist ideological society usually should come with a logical and debatable reasoning behind the dystopia. This...this ain't it.

The premise sounds like the ranch from pewdiepie but the execution in this manga is... well... xD it takes itself too seriously and the more i read the dumber the whole thing and the character becomes. Everything so one dimensional, character like the boy that haven't slept in 3 days is way more interesting than the girl that’s there cause she’s a girl. If this was a comedy i would have enjoyed if more since it be self aware. Or if the whole “we take only the capable ones out” premise than why is the whole children nurturing process not harsh at all? If you will catch bunch of children together because you think they are dumb because they are and only get the smart one out than have them all participate in something more challenging. A battle royals would be better than this sh- ish Tsk tsk tsk

SDK

Definitely feels like a manga from an inexperienced author or bad editor. Has a weird and dumb plot with misplaced interactions between characters for exposition. Like who would say "what is wrong?" to someone when in the last page they had a face like they were mentally scarred?

Dex-chan lover
So wait, if they wanted Shizu, why in the hell did they let him in the place where all of his friends were going to be murdered? And how in the fuck shrinking children and teens solves world's problems? I'm pretty damn sure that an adult burning fossil fuel in their car is more harmful to the world than a children burning ants or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
when people hate seeing kids so much that they shrink them so theyll be less of a problem lmao

That’s an interesting take on human evolution. Don’t think i’ve ever seen a story like this before!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE CHILDREN ARE THE ONES MAKING PROBLEMS
WHAT
I--

also you think killing her would change anything???

Users who are viewing this thread