Author Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.
haven't seen najimi for a while
Anybody here like the change in the art style?
how does something manage to be blander and more boring than the ln adaptation trash?
I think I should drop this already. I don't even remember the side characters anymore
Rumor has it about that our adorable Komi san is getting an Anime Adaptation.
LADS IT SEEMS THAT WE GOT AN ANIME ADAPTATION IN THE HORIZON
Congrats on the animation adaptation
Dropped. 284 chapters of nonsense. Story lost its focus which to begin with was not feasible at all in the first place. Make 100 friends? Really? This will devolve itself into non-memorable characters who’s names don’t even matter at this point. This makes for uninteresting chapters as the focus sometimes isn’t even on the protagonist. Somehow the story shifted from a somewhat first person narrative via Tadano to just a bird’s eye view of “let’s observe the entirety of this school with all these characters”.

There’s also supposedly a romantic aspect which has had literal 0 progress.
@SunJeong took the words out of my mouth.
I also dropped it.
The side characters are what makes this unimaginably boring . 200+ chapters of wasted potential
At chapter 233 page 10
He look like makima from chainsaw man
Holy crap something is happening
UGHH! Somewhere in my heart, I want both of them to be happy like Tadano having a harem, but at the same time I DON'T, because it will ruin the story but AAAAAHHH! Such complex feelings.
AHAHAH GYARUFAGS WILL COPE AHAHAHAHHAAA
Last edited 3 days ago by 13114x.
<del>
Welp time to get ready for Manbagi to get completely destroyed.

ITS NOT FAIR!
finally something happening, tho we see the rejection from miles away
I just want this manga to be about Komi doing cute things. The triangle with Manbagi is quite boring and annoying, I hope she'll get shot down quick so we can finally move on.
Here we go bois,
Rumiko rejection arc !!
wooohooooo~
Bet that Tadano actually accepts. I have feeling he will actually. I’m scared.