Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business - Ch. 3 - Losing Team

Double-page supporter
That black haired chick is hot asf, so that means she's the villain, and the MC will never get her in bed, I really hate this sometimes...

Fed-Kun's army
Too bad lady that seems to be the one that poisoned our MC. Cuz given how MC is he's going to go full aggro on you the moment you start trying to talk down to him. ??

Dex-chan lover
Haha, her half-sister looking person is going to be a part of our MC's harem I bet.

For a CEO of a big company, he seems stupid. What more proof does he need to figure out he's in another world?

Dex-chan lover
@Sparks i think he's just in absolute denial that he, an alpha male CEO, got turned into the very thing that he usually fucks for breakfast

Dex-chan lover
Usually in these stories there's a part where the MC quits being a dick...this time it can't come fast enough. What an annoying dude.

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna make his mother, step-mother and half-sister are part of his harem?

Dex-chan lover
Lol master of a thousand employees and he called himself top of the food chain ? ? ?
3 days later and he still don't have a clue of his surrounding, so much for being "superior".
Dude still think he is still on Earth after seeing 3 moons in the sky.
His "superior" mind amount to nothing w/o brute force when face with 2 ladies.

Dex-chan lover
@rocknard lol same shit with the trans debate mate: man/woman in a a woman/man body. I myself think it's up to the individual, so in this case, as MC identifies as a male, he is a man.

@Wolvenworks 3 days later and he's still in shock? His life as CEO must never had faced crisis then, so much for "superior" mind.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking rational: I'm a gorgeous noble women, now how to take advantage of the situation?

There is no merit on denying what happened without a way to undo it. Now is to reavaliate the suituation and plan for the future.

Such a rpesentation for first chapter just to be treated as an idiot by the author.... I was expecting something akin to Tanya but instead I get another generic retarted Mc... Meh, could be worse.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiser92
You forget he doesn't have his "superior mind" anymore and is stuck with the mind of this Paril chick, who if the mother is any indication was a blonde bimbo, so not much to work with there.
Also biology is important because it defines a lot of things. "Believing" to be a male in a female body does not change that the person has a female body and is a women.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
If he doesn't have his "superior mind" anymore then he should also change his strat of relying on his "superior mind" before he got wrecked.
Let agree to disagree on the mind-body problem eh? That's a rabbit hole I like to avoid.

@Kaiser92 Why you so pissed off lmao, face it, men are superior, and some more so than others.
It's like when people were trying to say that the new Starcraft champ was the first "female" champion, but everyone who has been paying attention knows it is actually a dude that was born with a male brain.
You also need to consider that CEO alone isn't enough to prepare you for the shock of getting your whole body forcefully changed. Did you know that tranny's suicide at higher rates than CEOs?

"Men superior, women inferior" - In my best sounding Soundwave voice

Users who are viewing this thread