Gleipnir

Been trying this on and off throughout the years, and every time I just arrive at the conclusion that it is not for me :/

Also, what is going on with the face at p.13, ch.28?

It's not you. The Mangaka is bad at pacing. I know he/she wants to tell a story here but it constantly seems distracted by its own side stories and other mundane things that are of little interest to the reader. Also all the characters are a mystery, no questions were answered clearly to put things in perspective. Great idea, bad execution.

The progression of the story feels kind of, badly executed. Compared to other monthly manga I read that seemingly had a clear view of where they were headed, Gleipnir just kind of feels like it caries unpredictably like the author has trouble moving things along. Not to mention the pacing has been really slow.

Good concept, fun designs, but awful pacing and incredibly sloppy writing. I'm not even sure how the main two knew about the 100 coin thing - it may have been a single line mention but it shows that it was passed over waaay too fast for a core plot point. Worth a read, but not worth keeping up with.

Dunno what the other commentors have a problem with, it reads just fine if you binge it. The pacing would be all wonky if it was faster. Kudos for the mangaka for having the plot laid out well in advance.

Oh yeah don't just grab her phone and push her off the ledge, and not deal with this shit, Cold Steel Yiff Edition has to continue.

The pacing's perfect if you binge it. Only problem with pacing is that it wasn't designed for slow releases.

[...] it reads just fine if you binge it. The pacing would be all wonky if it was faster
Only problem with pacing is that it wasn't designed for slow releases

Shounenfags gonna shounenfag, what can you do. Same things i've been hearing about Pandora Hearts and Fullmetal Alchemist back in the day (if you'll believe it), and currently about Shingeki no Kyojin.

Pretty good manga. The art for the monsters is super good but the characters are very flimsy and feel sort of rushed.

This MC is such a bore though, reminds me of the MC in franxx. Really sucks when everyone else is more interesting than him.

Still pretty hype though and definitely following

Users who are viewing this thread