BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~

Group Leader
Thank you for translating "Be blues." It's a great manga and it deserves to come out in several languages for all football fans. :')

Thanks for continuing the translation of this manga. I want an anime for this badly but meh. Hahaha

So underrated among us, global fans.
I don't know why, this manga is great.

It's shounen but feels like semi-seinen. Realistic and not childish.
Just like Major. Better than Area no Kishi. Especially the techniques, it has clever approachment. The mc is not a god, but he has quality.

Thank you for picking this up, you have a long way to go where the manga already more than 300 chapters.

Thank you so much Tonari No Scanlation for your work ! We need more of BE BLUES ! =D

Its been a while since I read a manga where the MC wasnt a god. Nice to see the fall from grace.

I see the raw.
The development is more exciting and interesting. I think this one deserves more attentions because, honestly, much better than Days.

I will make a review about this on MAL, soon.

And, I want to see the romance in it. It's kinda funny to see them.

Fed-Kun's army
Started reading this since it seems it's being translated quite frequently. Thanks for the hard work and i hope to read more! :)

Been some time since an update, but I just found this myself and I enjoyed it. Especially since it starts at elementary school and takes a bit more of a path than normal sports titles.

What is it like? A bit like Area no Kishi, I won't go any further to avoid spoilers.

Good and worth a read. Hopefully it hasn't been thrown away and we can see some regular releases coming back soon.

Thanks for translating this pleasantly surprised the raw is almost 400 chapters. Will be here for the ride :) anyone hesitating to read, go for it. This series is shaping up to be pretty good.

Double-page supporter
Really, thanks for translating this. you guys who take the time to bring us underrated yet great soccer mangas like this are a true golden team!

Users who are viewing this thread