Mega Contest Winner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Folks, I apologize for the delay in formally announcing the Mega Anniversary Contest winner. As you all may or may not have noticed, we're having a few issues with the site that we've been working to fix. I had put off announcing the winner in the hopes of having several things to announce at once. Alas, that won't be the case.

Without further ado, I present your winner @Pnutz with his winning entry: The MangaDex Machine

He's won:
- VIP role on Discord and on the site (This is actually a pretty great prize as staff has decided that this contest is the last time the VIP role will be offered as a prize.)
- Triple A game provided by @Lymus
- Indie game provided by @Kafka
- Exclusive prototype from our first batch of mousemats. (Please message @Zephyrus with your address, @Pnutz!)

Congratulations to our winnner!

On a side note, we are painfully aware of the issues MD is currently having, as well as the fact that DMs are still down. We know it sucks guys, but bear with us a little while longer. We have solutions coming down the pipeline, it's just taking time to get them implemented. Announcements with more information will be forthcoming at some point in the future.

Miku best girl
Admin
That video is amazing. I shudder to think how many hours and attempts it took to get right!

Megaprops to pnutz for such a solid creation, but also everyone else who submitted!🎉

VIP
Looks like I'm lucky to earn the VIP role through contests, since that won't happen for anyone else again. And thank you to MD staff that hosted this contest, plus everyone that voted for me that makes this possible.

By the way @Zephyrus , since MD's DM system is under maint now, should I message you through discord?

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Pnutz
Sorry, I forgot to mention that discord will be how we communicate. Drop me a line on there and I'll get with you as soon as I'm able.

Dex-chan lover
Im not salty at all Wahhhhhh

But seriously good job, Def worth the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread