Black Lagoon - Vol. 12 Ch. 104 - L'homme sombre Pt.3

if we're nitpicking, it should be "les cinq doigts".
"Le" is singular, "les" is plural.

Group Leader
I feel like something happened after the end of The Wired Red Wild Card that I missed.

@HDMI1 Same. I didn't even know that arc had ended until someone told me. The story seems so convoluted right now, it's hard to follow.

Dex-chan lover
Missing chapters aside, since this one has the Vol no it basically screwed up the chapter list...

Psyramics: There are several chapters missing from the middle of the arc as well (88-92), which don't help either.
Oh well, they'll fill in eventually.
Thanks to those putting in the effort...

Short chapter. Goddamn these translations make BL pretty unreadable for me. I guess I have to reread all of the new chapters when the official translation is out in german.

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda annoying since i have to check other reader site to read missing chapters.

in summary if anyone interested what missing:
Wild Red Card ended with a bang (fourth sibling appears and quickly offed). There.

In this new arc basically we got these Ladies in Black looking for someone in Roanapur, but since their info broker dead or something they start looking and interrogating in random for anyone matched known description - huge/tall black guy. Organization leaders get unnerved but decided to wait and see. And apparently Dutch actually know something about these Ladies.

It's funny to see the name of the SAC in the story, because this organization was forcefully disband by the french governement nearly fourty years ago, so it seems a bit out of place ^^.
IRL, it wasn't really involved with spy and secret mission as the first page suggest (even if some members could have been mercenaries in Africa, and an important members of the SAC was "Mr Franceafrique", Jacques Foccart , but it was an organisation creatde by the Gaullist party to ensure the safety of their meeting and importants members in a verry troubled context (Algerian war, OAS and FLN terrorism, threat of coup d'état...). But quickly, the SAC gained a really nasty reputation, because they were violent (especially against leftist and communist, in some case, there were death), because ther were in touch with organised crime (having policeman and crimminal in the same organization generally give a bad impression ^^ ) and because ther were shaddy. Despite of this, one of his former vice-president, the infamous Charles Pasqua, succeeded to be minister for the interior (so the boss of the police, yeah, a very good idea) on two different governement (86-88 and 93-95)

As a side note, I suppose it's the original text, but it's weird to not have the elision before vowel in the characters name. LE Auricullaire or LE Annulaire is so unnatural that I can't take them seriously xD

Mmm...That suit girl with the blonde pigtails. Reminds me of one of those kid assassins from Gunslinger Girl. Triela, that was her name I think.

Users who are viewing this thread