Hatsukoi Zombie

Dex-chan lover
Bato holy land disapeared
here I am
thanks for the chapter

Contributor
FINALLY

I know it's going to be another fake out but FINALLY

This is going to be brushed off as a joke/misunderstanding, 1000% guaranteed.

Dex-chan lover
I´m going to japan and friggin deck the author if he doesn´t follow through this cliffhanger seriously. The MC is seriously looking like a retarded moron. Pretty much anyone else knows Ibusukis is a girl heck some even from a glance figured it out! ITS TIME!

Dex-chan lover
If we get baited by this cliffhanger and nothing happens I'm gonna flip a gasket. GET A ROOM ALREADY!

Aggregator gang
Readers: "FINALLY!!!"
*Next chapter*
Ibusuki: "Wwwwhhatt, ooof cccooourse not!"
Tarou: "Are you sure?"
Ibusuki: "Yyyyeees."
Tarou: "Okay."
Readers: "MOTHERF*CKING AUTHOR WON'T STOP IT WITH THIS BAIT AND SWITCH!"

Contributor
Given that Tarou was shown noticing that Ibusuki has a "delicate back" this chapter, I have a feeling that the mangaka is going to be moving the plot forward with this, possibly(?) towards the conclusion of the series.

Fed-Kun's army
She can deny it all she wants, but Tarou's gonna at least be suspicious for the rest of the series. He's not dumb, after all, just prefers not to think too much.

Fed-Kun's army
I would be bloody surprised if this doesn't get drawn out be an unconvincing denial from her. That said, I wasn't expecting him to pop the question there and then. That is a bit of excitement. :D

Fed-Kun's army
No worries, it's just a minor hurdle among many, this writer prepared plenty of ways to drag it out if needed. =p
Let's say if he get her to admit it, we'd be back to his thoughts about how any girl seeing those zombies would be so disgusted by it that they'd hate him among others for it,
coupled with how 'good' she's at being honest with any friendlier kind of feelings.. Just another one of all the lil hurdles that's been prepared through all these chapters we've been through.

In short, even if that gets out of the way, by no means would it ensure any notable progress.

Double-page supporter
Oh the irony

Especially when it's 3 chapter left for the 100th chapter special

Users who are viewing this thread