A Queen's Law of Survival

so if we're talking about the premise it's similar to, wait, let me count.. daughter of the emperor, who made me a princess, they say i was born a king's daughter, i became the emperor's daughter one day... and then because it's chinese, if we're talking about chinese stories... it's probably similar to goddess creation system and the like when it comes to pacing and dramatic moments? is that the general vibe of it?

man, this is a pretty popular trope though. i wonder how many there are and at which point in the story they start diverging... research time? 🤔

All these works plagiarize each other, so there's no real reason to read them. This is legit a case of "you've seen one, you've seen them all"

Group Leader
Can we get one where the protag kills her murdering cold father,instead of coddoling up to him and being a doormat.

DrZiPSXU4AEllLW.jpg

whats the point of a "cultivator" being reincarnated when you can't use those cultivator powers??? literally the one thing that would set this apart from all the other "young girl appeals to evil tyrant dad genre" is gone.

Group Leader
I don't know why people are so salty, but this series looks amazing to me, so I picked it up. Hot guys? An adorable FL? Beautiful art? A plot that I very much adore? Sign me up.

Seriously, there's only so much you can write about. How can you say any story in existence isn't plagiarized in some way? As a writer, I also know it's difficult to create completely original stories, because we are influenced by what we read and see. If we see an exciting trope, we want to jump on the bandwagon too. Sure, this story is similar to many of my favorite manhuas/manhwas/mangas. But that's exactly why I'm grateful. I love this kind of trope, and would love to see more stories about it. All my favorite stories are going to end eventually. If no one writes more stories like them, what would I do?

Of course some people don't think the way I do, and that's completely fine, you do you. I'm not saying anyone is incorrect, since all readers are different. Nothing wrong with that.

I just wanted to note that none of these stories are completely identical. They all have their different twists and details, and are all lovely in their own right. Someone is working hard behind the scenes, drawing and outlining their next chapter for the readers they love. Sometimes we just need to appreciate simply the art of storytelling and the joy it gives us. After all, it's the reason why you and I are here. (And maybe for the hot guys too.)

(Plus I've only done the promotional chapter, the entire story isn't going to be explained from just that lol.)

I totally agree with Alice. Although stories can be similar, why rain on everyone's parade. I for one love to read something with beautiful art or great looking characters. It's one thing to make a helpful comment but another thing to completely bash someone's work.

Oh man I would love for one of these FLs to actually stand up to these fathers and reign supreme. Itd be so much more satisfying.

Fed-Kun's army
@lolnope
Pretty damn close most are practically cookie cutter clones of old movies and novels that then get even further imitated but there are occasional really nice riffs on a them.

Group Leader
This is basically a Who Made me a Princess rip off + all other popular shoujo manhwa that uses the pseudo-europe setting
(and do I see a little bit of Monster Duchess in there too with the sacrifice for siblings?!)
...but I'm intrigued. The art is pretty good compared to the usual manhua style art, and I am kinda craving pseudo-europe isekai manhua, so I'm interested! I do really like the strange twist of a betrayed character from a wuxia being sent back to pseudo-europe and all the fun and weirdness this mashup will cause, and I really hope her cultivation skills and experience in the wuxia world will come up in the future! Anyways, thanks to the scan team for translating this!

... so no ones gonna talk about how the HELL this one month old baby can hold her head, sit up, and speak?

Group Leader
@Becca0618 *sips tea* we do not talk about the logic of the manga/anime world

(and it's funny everyone expects her to be able to crawl and say coherent words lmao)

I don't care if this series has a plot like many others. I personally enjoy them all !

Users who are viewing this thread