Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Thanks, Senpai..

Double-page supporter
@nanze

It's sure a date by Japanese standards anyway

(as defined by: Two unrelated people of the opposite sex doing anything together outdoors shall always immediately be considered a date by onlookers, and pointed out excitedly by anyone that knows the two, as well as obtrusive demands like "So what exactly is the relationship between you two?", as if that's anyone's business.)

That said, since they're NOT actually dating, his little move to block the view of her bra strap (oh, the lewdness!) from the boys behind her is just white knighting.

Dex-chan lover
They may not be dating but they are at least friends at this point. And who wouldn't do something like that for a friend?

Group Leader
She didn't bully him once this chapter. Some light teasing, but the fact that senpai can walk home with her without dropping his spaghetti and even deal with her shirt being translucent is a huge step up for him.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason Does it even count as whiteknighting when the girl isn't even aware of it? I thought the whole point of that was showing off to a girl in hopes that she would fall in love with you or some stupid thing like that.

It seems to me he just didn't want other guys to oogle the girl he has feelings for (even if he isn't even aware of it).

anyone else remember when this manga was lewd and sadistic? somehow it has been shifting into wholesomeness

the mangaka has us right where he wants us!

Nvy

@Hollow7F I'm pretty sure he's just mad they takin' a peek at his girl. he's just taking care of his goods.

Dex-chan lover
Wow! Quite a bit of progress has happened lately! She's isn't really even bullying him anymore, they're just friends now.

Dex-chan lover
@Lazycakes Ikr, the fucking degenerate will have them
holding hands
next, maybe even
hugging and head patting.

Users who are viewing this thread