The King of Fantasy - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Bard

Power Uploader
I'm starting to get the feeling that this series will end with Iori waking up realizing this was all a dream.

Double-page supporter
I hope there are more fight scenes with the joystick inputs for the various moves.

😃

Dex-chan lover
god I wish this weren't a once a month release, I'm loving it so far, even with my very limited and skewed KOF knowledge (Knowing KOF characters from the Korean MMO Lost Saga)

Dex-chan lover
Somebody's going to get beaten within an inch of their life with that lute, aren't they?

Dex-chan lover
Omg, that input made me rofl XD

Also, wish there will be fantasy Iori skin for the next KoF in production to refer this series :3

Double-page supporter
Actually playing some tunes before each fight will call more attention but diverted attention.

Everyone will think his strange magic is related to his strange music, so everyone attention will be on the music and maybe the guitar.

Dex-chan lover
Too many cameos I'm starting to think that this isekai is probably like FFTA, it's not a different world but everyone got turned fantasy-like

Contributor
TediousHarmfulAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
Makirita Bugler, is she supposed to have two sets of hips, stacked on top of eachothers?

Users who are viewing this thread