Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Time Eater

MD@Home
That is beyond cruel, and yet at the same time humane.... although I wonder if they will somehow feck this up and he comes out having mastere all magic gue to being "alive" for thousants of years and practising inside it

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that Spongebob episode with Squidward and the time machine.

Dex-chan lover
Mother of God. I'd rather fucking die. That's one hell of a punishment.

Double-page supporter
wait, why are they sending him to some dragon ball hyperbolic time chamber shit? what if he can level up and screwing shit later on?

Aggregator gang
Really should have just killed him. He's evil. He'll find a way to turn a profit from this.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, so this is either A: Time Chamber where he trains his ass off for 10k years to become insanely powerful or B: He goes insane to the membrane. I really f'n hope it isnt the first bit since then he will just crush the association, zeff and everything else due to it being A MONTH! Should have done small increments when it came to this parasite, have it go for 10 min at first and see what happens, to make sure he doesn't just train his ass off and get more powerful.

Dex-chan lover
They basically gave him an opportunity to meditate and reach the origin of magic, with a period of a thousand years at his disposal, which is far more than most mortal men could ever dream of. Though knowing that fool's personality, he might waste the opportunity and become even crazier instead.

Except this world works on levels rather than research, so the dude is actually fucked.

Dex-chan lover
Did we really need a whole chapter for this. We could've gotten this in a side chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Just to clarify, he's not in a Time Chamber of sorts.
What happened to him is the same shit Mayuri did to Szayel in Bleach, Kurama did to Older Toguro in YYH and Itachi did to Kabuto in Naruto.
He's stuck in a time loop, or in an altered time scale, but ONLY inside his head.

So if we work this out...
Take a thousand years (best case scenario because she said ThousandS) and divide it by a month, assuming 1 day is 24 hours etc... that's roughly a 12001x time difference. Therefore 1 single second will feel like over 3 hours, in an empty room
And thats best case, it could be much worse depending on what "Thousands" means exactly.

The punishment seems worse when I put it into context imo...

Double-page supporter
Normally even if he survived without food or water for a month, he should be batshit insane due to the sensory deprivation, Iran's white room got shit on that little spider fucking with your brain.

Users who are viewing this thread