Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 23 Ch. 196 - The Yuragi Inn After A Few Years

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so Kogarashi is dimension hopping now that he has no body, this is interesting.

Dex-chan lover
They are dream world and apparently they want yuuna gone so they have a shot at the mc. Harsh

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering what's going on:

Each girl is in their own dream world, experiencing their own unique fantasy of having Kogarashi as their own boyfriend.

This appears to be an effect of trying to bring together Kogarashi's spirit body together again, after it got broken into particles following him attacking his physical body that was possessed by Nonko's dad.

Aggregator gang
This better end with kogarashi uniting with all the shards of him, then taking the harem route. Harem route or bust

By this point I think they are gonna go by the destiny love or something like that. Yunna's regret might be revealed in a dream like state like the other girls, but portraying her past. Revealing a kogarashi either in a previous life or helping her to find out on her memories about her regret.
I also think she is gonna pass on, but I might be mistaken.

Dex-chan lover
so oboro dream is MC come back from dragon quest?

holy shit girl do anything to get him!!!!
oh time stop.....well what you wait for go and have his baby XD

Dex-chan lover
They know they have no chance against Yuuna so they fucking killed her in every dream world lmao

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so she got a physical Kogarashi from out of her fantasy by breaking out of it? So if everyone breaks out of it, they can bring a Kogarashi out with them?

Hey, harem solved.

Users who are viewing this thread