Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu

Fed-Kun's army
Yuuta Morizono (Age 25) can't wait to spend the next 11 days staying home and conquering all of his games and manga
1. The mc doesn't look like 25.
2. This is another isekai...
3. I'mma drop already
3a. I'll leave it it on hold to see how it goes when there is like 20 chapter... guess that'll take about 6 month?

Fed-Kun's army
So far its meeeh.
If it goes the development of a city route then isekai nonbiri nouka or nation founding Chronicles are better options

@xininja I keep telling myself that too, I wish I could just drop all those trashy isekais. Reading them is like a routine now.

Aggregator gang
- The MC is transported to another world. - check
- Starting position is an desolate / unpopulated place. - check
- The MC gets some items for developing the land. - check
...wait...
... I know this from somewhere...
Yes! This is a copycat manga of Isekai Nonbiri Nouka a.k.a. Farming Life in Another World.
Sheesh, why do these "authors" copy the idea from other authors instead of coming up with their own ideas?

i hope this actually gets finished, the other translator stopped at bad time and doesnt seem to be willing to keep going with it, well its still an interesting read for those who want to know ahead
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/spirits-paradise-and-the-idle-another-world-life/

edit: just read the first chp and the mc doesnt match the original as far as character and description, i think they were shooting for a younger audience to appease but still not bad

Contributor
Ah, the novel translation already dead since months ago, this seems like a chill story mmm...

I had been wondering who would translate this. Turns out it will be done by one of my favorite scan groups woohoo

Banned
I didn't expected much from this one but it seems that it will be one of those farming in another world things so I'm following for now.

Fed-Kun's army
hmm, novelupdates (unreliable)rating says it's shit... though I'm too curious for me not to patiently wait for the next chapter

Again this breast fetish. I wonder if Mangaka simply ignore the ideal of elegant breasts [there are many Graeco-Roman statues providing some aesthetic insight about a good female figurine] or if Japan simply has become a land where pop culture needs to tend to the preference of female bodies that look as if they already gave birth 1-2 times...

Especially for a wind spirit, I would've imagined a more aerodynamic form.
If we go by symbolism, it's usually the earth-/harvest/fertility goddesses&spirits that have a maternal look.

And if they go for maternal look anyway, they could as well just make a widow/divorcee in her mid 30s or early 40s the main female love interest of the main character. But maybe that's a bit too deep into the Seinen genre rather than Shounen[this is supposedly Seinen; looks like Shounen to me,though].

Society building isekai, sweet.

Let's hope this one isn't shit.

Users who are viewing this thread