Made in Abyss

Power Uploader
Feels strange to read something in your own language when you're used to everything being in english.

Contributor
If you like this manga/anime, please try Etrian Odyssey The milenium girl on Nintendo 3ds, you will like it probably, or maybe etrian Odyssey 4.

What's the difference between 12 Year Old Boy Scans' and Made in /a/byss scans' scanlation?

The age obviously.
12yo has some lazy redrawing, but the translation on several occasions makes much more sense.

Group Leader
There's not much to redraw if it's covered with text.
Though I admit I kinda just relied on content aware fill at the half end while cleaning.

Fed-Kun's army
Even this far in the series, Riko still finds ways to get under my skin with her behavior. I don't understand how tf Mister McFuck delivered a fresh out the oven Mitty to them tho, and WHY.
I guess we will find out eventually.

Fed-Kun's army
double post but i understood what was going on after reading 12yo translation, thanks!

Group Leader
Glad I found this - but it sure isn't for the faint heart. The horror-tag is truly well-deserved, less for what is shown (which still is quite gruesome) but more for the mental images this story manages to produce.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm more than a little lost with the plot now. They keep introducing new things and it's hard to follow who's in charge of what.

Users who are viewing this thread