Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Shocking Truth Behind Frederica Revealed?!

Dex-chan lover
@Azapuela
It is not. However, him being her father is a bit different since both are living currently. For one, she could be used as a hostage, or as a way to "hurt" her father (if he cared about her that is). It is not a great idea, as it is not necessarily going to accomplish much, and she could be innocent of it all, but it is not necessarily incorrect either, since she is a part of the household and did nothing to stop MC's abuse (not that she could necessarily have any impact on it even if she did try to). But if it were her great, great grandfather who has been dead for the last 50 years, then she is completely innocent of being involved with his abuse if the practice is no longer presently done.

Also, she did attempt to kill him, twice even. So he has more than enough of a reason to do so, if he had chosen to kill her. He can justify it with "I have to kill her because she will just try to kill me again, and I cant trust that she is telling the truth if she says she wont try to kill me anymore, because she has already tried 2 times now".

Dex-chan lover
Her abrupt change at the end seems a bit weid. She seemed a bit too naive to do what she did, lol.

@JavelinJoe the thing is MC is naive enough to save people who trying to kill him, and after he saved her he is trying to kill her just because her connection not because she tried to kill him. So its like he went from foolishly kind to unreasonably evil. His character is just wrong

Dex-chan lover
Either the Palm family has an inherited sadistic bent, or Blum wasn't the only child being abused. That face-heel turn was dizzying.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Huh only this much? They should put some goblins as punishment! 😁

Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
Her negativity is completely drained leaving her positively psychopath

Group Leader
What exactly was the point of removing that one leech to put it right back on, in the same place, on the next page, like five seconds later?

Edit: Ah. Yes, got it. I attributed the ringlet hair to motion and the difference in shading due to a change in shadows, thinking they were the same person. Ignoring the fact that there's a huge difference in length. Though there's still a number of oddities present, but oh well.

Group Leader
@Harvester If you look at the hair in the picture, she took the leech off of the unconscious ringlet girl and put it on the bitch leader's clit.

Fed-Kun's army
@Harvester there is literally a panel where the unconscious girl only have one leech on...um..her tit so it is pretty obvious she took it from there.

Users who are viewing this thread