Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Just when I thought he died in the seventh's page .... sigh.

Dex-chan lover
What's with the neko woman?

Also that was another nice chapter! ? Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Train-chan had to set a death-flag right at the end, didn't she?

Me: *Reads Ch.11* This is getting pretty good!
Train-Chan: "I hope that things stay like this forever."
Me: ..........
ClutteredWastefulCuscus-size_restricted.gif

Pretty sure Capcom programmed those werewolf.
Took them till X6 to make X able to crouch...

Its great to see that so many enjoy this project, sorry about the wait and thank you for being patient <3

His cousin is just 2 year younger than him? She looks no older than 12yo even by manga standards, I actually wouldn't be surprised If she was even younger than that.. And I'm sure It was said that he is a university student on a previous chapter.. wtf? lol
Anyways, good chapter, can't wait for the next! :eek:

Dex-chan lover
@notFinch Not everything he says is a bug, but just a obvious weakness that was designed intentional or not. Shit some games you need or want an exploit if you are replaying them and wanna grind through certain parts you dislike. In kingdomcome Deliverance picking herbs is a great way to get some useful skills and its easy to do. I usually try to get it to level 15 pretty quick, but I don't focus on it solely, just pick some herbs on the way to places. You get a skill that improves charisma by 2 if you smell like herbs/flowers meaning you need a certain amount in your bag, another that increases their value by 15%, one that allows you to earn strength exp while picking them at level 10. Skills related to weapons are harder to raise cause you generally need to fight, but in the hardcore mode, making money is harder, prices are increased and enemies have more skill (not health like most games). Those skills will help me equip myself quicker and I am only limited by agility for the time being which is just some weapons. Few games are balanced properly, so play it your way

Users who are viewing this thread