Radiant

Awesome drawings and all, good story, fast paced, but some of his best series were cancelled :'( snifff, hana hattori. I dont know for this one.

Double-page supporter
Thanks! I've been wanting to read this since I saw the anime announcement a while back

Contributor
So I saw the mangaupdates page and see the type "OEL" and tag "adapted to anime" and like whut mmm...~?
But man, the trailer look so sleek, I guess I'll read it then mmm...

Power Uploader
It will be published in English starting September this year by VIZ.

Source: https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/979765628541243392

Group Leader
For those who understand french there are already 8 volumes (60 chapters).

EDIT: 10 volumes (76 chapters).

Dex-chan lover
This is slightly unrelated but how many shounen protagonist are out there that isn't a broody cunt or a loud meathead?

Contributor
Wow, this is incredibly shounen. You can see the One Piece influences

But you know... it does its job. I'm hyped now. I also have a soft spot for nonsensical quirks, so that helped

Anyways I guess this isn't updating anymore, but hey that's why there's the anime

Power Uploader
It's cool that people are translating this, but it would need some proofreading. =O

Group Leader
For the english translation, there won't have a proofreading, we're doing this as a hobby with Jugo-kun, if you want professional-level translation you'll have to support the official releases.
We're also doing this as an incentive for anime viewers to read the manga.

Group Leader
@Mugabe22 we'll try to do as much as we can, but I definitely want to translate the latest volumes.
But we'll slow down the pace a bit.
One or two chapter a week from now on. We wanted to translate the second volume as fast as we could to release it before the official release.

Power Uploader
@Batora07 I mean, I buy the French volumes so I don't really care myself. X) It's just that parts of the tl are not quite proper English.

Thanks anyway.

Dex-chan lover
If you are going to read the first chapter, do yourself a favour and stop at page 31 and start again at 90. You don't need the middle bit since it is just absolute shite.

Why does this guy feel like he is Monkey D Luffy and the MC from that Manga with the various magic guilds that explore dungeons and the MC has off powers, but Seth has all the good parts taken away and leave the bad quirks those 2 have and make them 100 times worse for Seth.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow that first chapter is obnoxious. Everyone listen to @Chet31 a large part of the first chapter is garbage. But other is fine. It feels as annoying and Black Clover (the anime, but instead of constant scream of pain. It's constant punch of a malfunctioning brain of a teenager)

Users who are viewing this thread