Attack on Titan

Double-page supporter
is it just me or the scanslation is a bit difficult to read?...

Dex-chan lover
This has to be one of the best chapters in the story of this series, easily in the top 5

Contributor
Yonkou's translations aren't that good and it doesn't seem like mangastream's translations would do either because stupid watermarks are there and then there's the official translations that are against the rules, it sucks that no one can read this here

LZW

the previous uploader must be furious by now.. i just check, it really yonkou released but they using korea raw instead

d*mn now I can't reads the latest chp here! yes @lzw i just checking it too.. seriously you guys need checked before report

this is evidence https://www.reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/comments/82d8sf/new_chapter_spoilers_chapter_103_prerelease/
Translation by u/OrganicDinosaur
checked the previous released by yonkou it the same translator lol

LZW

I've asked the situation to the previous uploader, so confused with some of you guys said it raw, but me I really sure i reading the eng. turn out the first less than an hour, she's uploaded the translated version (that what i read) but afterward she's reupload (unknowing it was the raw version) to makes sure no broken images and she's didn't checked after reupload.. she's just realised after I asked her hehe.. that really quite a mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
God, I'm so happy that these damn Marleyians and traitor Tyburs are getting their asses handed to them...

This is almost an exact mirror of when Jean was about to be shot by the MPS.... please don’t end the same way it did for that soldier. :’(

Fed-Kun's army
Lol It's time to see If Jean has it to shot someone or not now that's been a few years. I guess he won't since this kid has been around for quite some time, so I suspect plot armor will keep him safe.

Dex-chan lover
I guess thats how they killed Annie

the prob made those Hydrolic press then yeah I mean they made those giant pillars that crush titans after they finished their revolt.

Users who are viewing this thread