What is your favorite game of all time?

Since this has apparently never been asked before, I figured I'd go ahead and ask.
What is your favorite game of all time? For me it is a fps called Rainbow Six Siege.

Dex-chan lover
Of all time? Damn this is a tough one i'll have to go with Crusader Kings 2 because it always corrupts the people who play it.

Dex-chan lover
Tough question for sure, I suppose it's Deus Ex Human Revolution for me. It's not perfect and without flaws or plot holes, but I find myself replaying it quite often. I love talking to all the NPCs and read the news in-game after some mid to major decisions because they changes with the choices I made. Also I have a soft spot for the rugged lone-wolf type of main character XD

Contributor
smash-arcade-1-625x352.png

Dex-chan lover
for me its Tetris. like I played it from game watch era as a kid to installed it to my latest laptop, pc and phone. shame that I don't have a nintendo switch tho would be a banger for that battle royal tetris thing.

my favorite is Kingdom Hearts but that is because of the thousands of hours I played as well as nostalgia. Dark Souls is also very good playing it I feel like there is no better game in existense.

I'm old so most ppl here probably never payed them but i have 3 favorite games.
X-COM: UFO Defense(1994)
Age of Empires II(1999)
Fallout(1997)

Dex-chan lover
I'm notoriously indecisive so I can't really decide on one for all time, but right now it's Crusader Kings 2 and Starsector.
...Basically you don't want me running a country.

Group Leader
Best Game: Final Fantasy XII. Zelda BotW as a runner up.
Best Series: Ace Attorney.
Game I'm playing the most right now: Rainbow Six Siege.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, tough question. I'd have to go with either Chrono Trigger, or Lunar Silver Star Story.

@LowSanity You bring up an interesting point. How old is the average Mangadex visitor? I was also gaming in the 90s, but is there anyone here old enough to have fond childhood memories of the Atari 2600? or perhaps the odyssey?

Fed-Kun's army
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions before it came to the psp. Though it's tied with the Disgaea series.

Aggregator gang
Harvest Moon. Not kidding. I keep coming back to it and I keep looking for games like fomt from the gba. I've played other games too but to me they're like one and done and is rare for me to go back to.

Dex-chan lover
Earthbound/Mother series. I love the art style, the humor, the surrealist visuals, and the sense of childhood and wonder throughout the series. It will hit you right in the feels so hard.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a tough choice between Final Fantasy X, The Last of Us, Spider-man PS4 (because it's so damn fun), and the first Kingdom Hearts game (though that may be nostalgia talking)

my childhood game : DMW 1 , 2 , 3 , 2003 , Digimon Digital Card Battle , Monster Rancher 1 , 2 , Card Battle Episode 2 , Brigandine , Brigandine GE , Suikoden 1 & 2 , PSX FF , CTR , Crash Bandicoot 1 , 2 , 3 . Megaman Battle Network 1~6 , and many old-school game .

i still play all of them occasionally when there is open schedule .

I cant pick just one so...
Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask, Doom, Fallout 3, Banjo Kazooie, Super Mario 64, Bioshock, Dark Souls, Pokemon Battle Stadium, FF 7 and Crises Core. So much more, but my head hurts so Im taking a nap.

Users who are viewing this thread