Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
lmao what a dumb girl, if they said MC is from the future wonder if they also mentioned about how the elf was MC's wife....probably not or she wouldn't have left him, now she's playing the roll of a captured princess and MC has to save her kek

Dex-chan lover
> Doesn't want to become an obstacle to mc, so leaves
> minutes after leaving, becomes an obstacle to mc.

When will manga characters learn to run things by each-others before doing stuff? I get that many authors doesn't know how to move the plot otherwise, but it is nothing but annoying. Particularly in this case as it:
[ol][li]Didn't matter for the plot if she told him or not. Odds are he would allow her either way, and then the same event could have happened. Could also have furthered the romance subplot this way, particularly if author had given up on kidnapping arcs and just had her be persuaded to stay.[/li]
[li]She fucking up-n-left without a word of farewell. Does everyone in manga have no clue about basic etiquette? Not only is it a hassle for ppl when they dont know you left, possibly leading them to worrying and remaining stationary and looking for you for a long time if she hadnt told anyone at all (at least she did that). But it would also lead to self-blame etc (in most mangas), or apparently ED instead (in that one manga)[/li][/ol]

Dex-chan lover
i mean sure Melra may be an okay god, but doesn't it seem that there's a lot of Melra fanatics/extremists?

Dex-chan lover
I know Kail would have told her not to leave since Melra worshippers are after her, but it was still dumb or Urza to just tell Rize

@feha Recognize that ED reference. I really like the light novel, didn't know how far the manga is at tho

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki
1. I'm betting Urza knows she was Kail's wife since only her husband would logically know her true name.
2. Urza also left because she knows riize likes Kail, so she would have preferred Kail make Riize happy instead of him not choosing Riize because of Urza.
3. Urza isn't weak, so she might be strong enough to beat/escape from melra worshippers. I'm also betting Minagi (ninja girl) is guarding her.
4. I don't think she is 100% certain she'll be safe, but even if she is beaten, I doubt she expects Kail to learn about it because she probably thinks she'll be killed quickly, and she won't be an obstacle to Kail's group

Double-page supporter
@Xynne
School arc after they skipped most of his adventures life after he became ED
See for yourself
https://mangadex.org/chapter/809570

Dex-chan lover
Since Melra wants to cooperate with the mc but her worshipers are sabotaging that cooperation by kidnapping his companions I wonder if she'll end up changing her hands-off attitude of guiding her followers. This could be a plot device for giving her some character growth.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this feels like it's going to be, "the trial". Like he'll have to choose his wish for power or the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread