"Failed: You cannot upload chapters at this time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Uploader
Failed to upload any chapters from yesterday.😢
Seems uploaded according to the progressbar, but pops up the messenge I write on the title at last. Tried several mangas and browsers but it didn't work.

Power Uploader
@Holo
Could you remove my ban? I need to post new chapters, but I can't seem to get this message: "Failed: You cannot upload chapters at this time."

thanks!

Power Uploader
@Lymus
Can you remove my ban? I need to post new chapters, but I can't. I get this message: "Failed: you are currently unable to upload chapters".
I think the reason for my ban was that I uploaded some chapters from the "My Brother's Slipped Inside Me in The Bathtub" manga

The One
Staff
Admin
@bernadokc correct, we don't allow rips of official releases (exc. with the permission of the author)

i'll remove your restriction, please be more careful in the future.

@Lymus can u plz remove the restriction (this manga is downloaded from manga reader mobile app so idk the translator for that manga 187 chapters is completed in english for that manga + eng is not available for that )

The One
Staff
Admin
@ethicalhacker58

1. You tried to upload chapters of a restricted group as Unknown. Or to say it in another way, all "My Wife is a Demon Queen" chapters that are allowed to be on the site are already there. Unless you scanlate them anew.

2. Don't upload manga taken from some manga reader mobile app, they will undoubtedly be in a lower quality and resolution, like yours were they were of lower resolution and had more artifacts, always take chapters from their original source not dubious manga apps and not other aggregators.

For reference @ethicalhacker58 the rules you violated are

3.2.5 Always upload releases from the highest possible quality source, which is usually the scanlator's website. Do not upload highly compressed and watermarked releases from aggregators, unless there is absolutely no other option.

And
3.3.1 Only upload to the group "Unknown" if it is not possible to determine which group is responsible for the release.

Which leads to/results in a violation of Rule 4.5 Circumventing group upload restrictions in any way could result in a ban.

Since it was a Meraki release (and they dont want their work here)

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Don't necro threads for unrelated reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread