Youth Shonen Magazine 1978-1983 - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Group Leader
Man, I can't even imagine how much it'd hurt to lose two friends like that and not to mention in that short span of time.

Great read, certainly sparked some interest in me to check out and read older manga.

Dex-chan lover
wow, that was great, thanks for the release so quickly completed

i knew that being a mangaka is a struggle but man, this is way too hard for them.

Never complain about hiatus on your favorite serie again !

Group Leader
Wow, I was not expecting this to be a tragedy... 😨

Thanks so much for translating!

I had been curious about this one since I saw the title, I like seeing these behind the scenes type of stories, especially for artists and a time period that's not as well known in the west. Never expected to see it actually get translated, so it was a great surprise seeing it on the front page. But goddamn, those last two chapters hit like a knife wound. I legit teared up. Thanks for translating this.

Fed-Kun's army
He lost two friends to overworking/work related stress but said no complains to industry. I wonder what he really thinks.

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t expect to go to tears but here we are. 😭

I love Kobayashi’s work. His expressive (realistically expressive) characters are lively and amazing.

Someone please add Heba! Hello-chan! (Club 9) to Mangadex! I never got the final volume!!

Users who are viewing this thread