Kirei Cake

Dex-chan lover
Re "pan paka pan" in Maou-jou de Oyasumi Ch. 39.5: It's most probably a reference to Atago from KanColle, who says this exact phrase. Apparently it originates from onomatopoeia for the sound of trumpeting fanfare (it does kinda resemble it), and from there it apparently became a Japanese equivalent to the English "Ta-dah!"

Fed-Kun's army
Could you guys pick up and continue translating the rest of the manga Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu

bai

Hello Kirei cake san.
First I want to thank you for all the scanlations that your team have done.
I want to ask, will you scanlate Acaria? Or will you just prioritize Helck's sequel which probably will be published in 2019?
Thank you.

Double-page supporter
good job getting Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa translated
i love it so far

all your works in which you have enforced this policy (i.e. splitting chapters) deserve a drop and a one.
i am sure you have your reasons, do what you want.

edit: again, thank you for your hard work.

Breaking up the chapters like that really kills the mood.

Although it is hard work I appreciate, I will also have to drop my support, due to chapter splitting.

Wish you the best!

Double-page supporter
I'll just mention to those about to comment that the raws for chapters are split themselves, and it isn't the group's fault.
I don't see why they just consider it short chapters, but it seems that they publish long chapters in the official releases (as most a in serial mags I think is the name)

Food for thought

hello friends why do not you continue maou no kawaii? i think that best manga and i understand why u not continue the next chapter but please continue to chapter 10 thanks.

i love that yall are doing so much work and all but why the fuck you keep breaking into like 2 to 3 chapters super fucking annoying on how the 3 chapters could just be one like why

Dex-chan lover
@lordcrow - AFAIK, they don't break anything. The websites release chapters one piece at a time. I think KC actually re-organizes them into full chapters some time after a completed chapter is up.

Users who are viewing this thread