Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Truth Revealed

Aggregator gang
@agshield One Truth was revealed, there are still more truths to be uncovered.

Honestly, I was hoping that this was all an elaborate red herring.

Dex-chan lover
Diina is a player? 100%
Diina is one of the lumi...? 50%
Diina is the demon lord? 50%

Fed-Kun's army
I think that Diina is possibly either another player or part of the reason he got sucked into this other world..

Aggregator gang
I say Diina is the one who brought the MC's soul / consiousness / mind over to this world placing it into Lufasu's body in the first place.
So Diina would be something like a "goddess" or so.
Or maybe Diina might not be that being itself but something like small part cut off from that being and placed in the world in the role of "Diina" by that being itself.

Either that or she is an evil god who caused the battle / war in that world to begin with.
Like the fight between Lufasu and the 7 heroes being caused by her.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know that she's a villain, but she is clearly more than she appears, and has been manipulating everyone for some unknown end.

I'm not sure this will do anything, though. She can manipulate memories, and the last time Lufasu got suspicious of her all Dina had to do was change the subject and suddenly the whole issue was forgotten.

Double-page supporter
@monkey123
That's not how percentage work lol.
She prolly a player most likely, with other options lower, more like 50/25/25.

Contributor
@Archomp
You're not reading it correctly. The first 100% is that it's almost certain that she's a player. I think almost at least. And then the two 50% are the probability. Basically secondary attributes.

Definitely one of the better isekais. Then again, I may be distracted by the pretty art.

Aggregator gang
Dina might be the one responsible for our MC being transported into this world, just saying.

Dex-chan lover
I counted two repeated speech bubbles. One after the goat got in lufasu's shadow and one when Dinna started explaining things to the citizens.

Users who are viewing this thread