Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 1

Fed-Kun's army
The relic that Rudy tried so hard to hide from people, now enshrined and even openly revealed to everyone.
Did he finally accept his deviancy or is the author trying too hard to milk this for a laugh?

Did I just see sexual assault in this manga? Why is no one else talking about this?

Dex-chan lover
this was a great chapter, the artist did a great job on the animal duo

@lolmaolol
because no one cares. not even being sarcastic, the reason they're not scared of rudi doing anything is because they can tell (pheromone detection) that he isn't aroused. this is explicitly discussed later on more than one occasion.

@MadParadox
nah, he legit considers that to be on par with a holy sacrament. that said, he seems to be revealing more here than in the source material, but it's been a while since i read it, so maybe he did very briefly show the panties at this point.

@bthao
not a translation, she says 'fakku-nano' all the fucking time

Fed-Kun's army
YEEEEES NEEEW CHAPTEEER...aaaand it's over ç_ç

Rudeus overreaction was funny, I wonder where this arc is going, I've a pretty good idea but let's see!

Sigh, the moment the wait is over, that's when the wait begins.

@lolmaolol
Assault, not sexual assault.
And in just assault, the beast girls have a criminal list way worse than that.

Not to mention, Rudy is close with their families, he would never go past their line.

Dex-chan lover
This was the most disturbing thing I've read in a long time.
The page with the "holy relic" lolz

Even tough i have already finish reading this in novel, i am still feel disgusting in it, make me remember that rudius still carry it until death....

@Rafaelrgm
i mean i would be very angry if someone touched my daughter's boob but hey that's just me being normal
----------------------------
anyway this situation would probably gone south if he managed to get an erection and he'll probably do it and justify himself

Users who are viewing this thread