Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, of course he goes for an artifact of Ares, the god of war.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels like it would've gotten a lot more love if it was in a real book... Or given more pages to show the effect those words had in his head while walking

Awe man. He went to the ares painting but I thought he would go to one with hades so he could resurrect his brother..... wait..... did the brother even die???? What happened to him again?????? Whatever.

Isn't that painting "The Combat of Mars and Minerva"? So would it be an Ares item if he lost (Minerva/Athena beats Mars/Ares in the picture)?

Group Leader
Tenth floor was more detailed in the LN (I was actually hoping to see that struggle). As usual, not everything would be included here in the manhwa

@Mizuki-san like the whiteness was described in much more detail? lol jp, do you know the chp it was on? see if i can read how its different

Is there a rule to not tell anyone how to clear these missions? Does it ever change? Why does having the knowledge of what's on the exam from back when his brother cleared it still valid information now...?

Fed-Kun's army
Right after all that zues and Hera talk why's he in front of that painting...

Also he's full loner but why doesn't he attempt to parlay at all? Like sure if I'm never tied down.

isn't it supposed to be CAH jeong-woo. bc after yeon-woo misspelled his name on the pocketwatch the bro was like "ok i'll always spell it as cah jeong-woo from now on". so in the tower he's registered as "cah jeong-woo".

Fed-Kun's army
Imo, there should be a better explanation to why Cain turned down the position of apostle than “I don’t want to be tied down.” Other than that, great chapter

Dex-chan lover
@SuppaTenko are you even reading it? Its the whole premise of this story that everything is fixed and he's using previously gathered information to clear it, lol. And of course they dont tell you how to get the secret rewards, what would be the point?

Users who are viewing this thread