Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 6 - The Swapped Names

Thank you Gucci Gang for your amazing work as usual. My life would certainly be duller without your hard work.

The boy is traumatized... I don't like how Lamia is pushing him in something he doesn't want to do even when all the people around didn't approve in her decisions.

im so curious... what exactly did the second prince do?? he was a literal puppy in the first few chapters

also don't like how uri is being pushed so hard :-( let him recover at his own pace

Dex-chan lover
@uriekuki: An 'accident' during a sparring between Aquila and Uri resulted in Uri's hand being...well, permanently crippled and the boy himself is traumatized over it.

And the Emperor ruled it as accident, ignoring complaints from the Orphes which angered them even more.

Admittedly the proper timeline is not established yet, the events we're seeing right now might be something Aquila himself intentionally do to avoid whatever caused Lamia's death.

Fed-Kun's army
idk man mc wants to be protective n shit but is literally forcing some dude to take her position like dam

Dex-chan lover
Even if Aquila wanted to save Lamia, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake in order to make that happen still makes him a villain.

This manga is really confusing to me, weren't she and the 2nd prince friendly in the first few chapters?

If he ever actually saved her in past times but in exchange of her memories and her brother's hand, I would still hate him for what he did to the little brother. The brother had a bright future but was quashed by him.

Edit: I am probably dropping this. I kinda don't like the female and male lead. The female mc is being pushy and insensitive towards the brother. Don't the mc think that giving the brother the duke position would scar him more because everyone wants the sister to be one. Besides the sister is actually being trained for so long to have that position.

Fed-Kun's army
The heck that's not caring for her brother at all, its seems like she is more focused on revenge for revenge sake's or just the fact she wants to be a knight despite everyone thinking its a bad idea.
The poor brother, getting pushed into something he doesn't want and you don't just tell someone who is traumatised to just "toughen up".

Okay, so this is my attempt to clear up the plot. There's two established timelines right now. In the first timeline, Lamia becomes the duchess, and she and Aquila become close. But, she dies, and Aquila goes mad and tries to change the timeline. In this new timeline, Aquila knows that Lamia will die if she becomes duchess, so he comes up with a plan to make her become a knight instead. He ruins her brother's hand (complete douchebag move imo), knowing that with her personality, Lamia will then relinquish her title to her brother and instead become a knight.

Meo

Double-page supporter
@uriekuki & @kursedkaiju :

From my understanding thus far it would seem:

Chapter 1 is a prologue that alludes to the ability to go back in time of the 2nd Prince, and is a mixture of timelines. I say this because one moment people seem to ostracize the FIRST Prince but then a page later, they praise him. The 2nd Prince is both someone that's covered in blood and yet there are scenes that seem to be from Chapter 3.

Chapter 3 is probably the ORIGINAL timeline (I assume time was rewinded countless times and not just once. If it was just once the 2nd Prince's change is too drastic). In this timeline the Second Prince was probably undergoing training to be the next King and not a war harden General/Knight (that role might have been the First Prince's). Obviously the love of his life died and he had a redo.

Chapter 2 takes place in the present and Chapter 4 onward is also the present.

Users who are viewing this thread