Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan - Ch. 63 - The joys of naivety

This manga is meant for entertainment but if you ever get into this type of situation with your bf/gf then PLEASE BREAK UP FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. Also note that a constant obsession like this manga shows is different from someone asking to see your phone.

@RealMahogany "Do not try this at home. The people here are licensed professionals that have been trained to handle these types of situations."

Some Dialectical Behavioral Therapy might be the way to go if you meet someone like this. It was designed to help people with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Here’s a list of criteria for BPD with the acronym IMPULSIVE
- Impulsivity [at least two areas potentially self-damaging : spending / substance abuse / recklessness]
- Mad: Angry outbursts – intense or inappropriate
- Paranoid : BRIEF stress related
- Unstable relationships [marked by extremes of idealization & devaluation]
- Labile [affective instability due to marked reactivity of mood : ex. intense episodic dysphoria / irritability / anxiety]
- Suicide/self‐harm [behaviors / gestures / threats / self-mutilation]
- Imagined abandonment [frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment]
- View of self [markedly & persistently unstable self-image or sense of self]
- Emptiness

Contributor
Some people are so desperate for human contact and attention that they'll take anything they can get, consequences be damned.

Just typing that sentence made me die a little inside.

I think I know why she's like this. Her sister has probably made her into this type of person by slowly poisoning her with these thoughts over time.

Users who are viewing this thread