Dex-chan lover
TRANSLATE.

IN.

ORDER.​

FOR.​

FUCK'S.​

SAKE.​

No one likes random chapters presented out of order with no context or setup. It just gives us an annoying "missing" tab and spoils parts arbitrarily.

It's the first time im doing a translation , so ill aprecciate if instead of insulting you just tell me what i have to correct.

Dex-chan lover
@Nickps2 sorry, but doing things like this are going to get you exactly that. You might get a couple guys that might give you some constructive criticism, but that's few and far between.

Alright if you guys are bothered from it that much probably I will just delete it right? Since im not really gaining anything from it and i dont feel like translating +90 chapters . I just felt like translating this chapter because it's Ameri related and i wanted to share.

Double-page supporter
i am ok with this, it was a filler ch so i dint need contxt, that aside the flow feels janky with word usage? i think that will become better the more it is done.

This chapter was actually really cute. It's kinda sad that the reason that Iruma can't cook, is because of how he basically had to fend for himself. I guess that explains how he was able to get used to demon food so quickly.

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
@Nickps2 buzz off, nobody was asking you to work in this chapter, stop bitching, just delete it.

@rectorcaedo Thanks for the positive feedback , i hope you at least could understand the context as a whole . And that's probably because im not an english-native speaker.

Opera-san is me with these random chapter translation releases from unnamed groups.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, didn't mean to sound invective.

SSSS just has soured me to random translations of chapters for no reason. It's not that I don't appreciate the effort, it just kinda feel like it's translating some parts of a sentence and leaving it half-finished, if you understand my metaphor.

You do you but it's a pet peeve of mine. At least you actually communicate with us unlike some other groups...
@Nickps2

Thank you very much for translating this sweet chapter

(Sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language)

@NIB you know what? i don't have to delete it , i will just leave it like that. I will let the sandstorm flow.

@Nickps2 any translation is welcome, don't worry about the haters.
I like reading in order so I'll wait for the other chapters to release before reading this one, but still, thank you. when 142 is released I'll have two chapters to read and that is a good thing :)

damn, stop being so toxic all the time. If you don't want to read it out of order then don't read it. Simple as that.

@Nickps2 keep up the good work, not everyone grateful with the translation, but I highly appreciate it.
For those who want to read it in the order, just be patient for the other people translate it for you for free.
or learn japan and read it raw like me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamerlane Nah, I do. I'm fine with random chapters. If you dont want to read it, don't. Buy the books in japanese and learn japanese yourself if it bothers you to this end where you have a sperg attack when someone does something you dislike. Very sad, complaining about stolen free entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread