Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ne - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
She will get along with Ojou-sama." and it's a bad thing, why exactly ? I know about what you worried about their encounter but i remember ont thing your Ojou-sama : SHE IS MARRIED. Not to mention she really love her wife. Why are you afraid they get along ? Or did i munderstand it and she is afraid that Suzu found out she is like a caretaker for the Ojou-Sama ? I mean, either way it's stupid. The first one more than anything because it mean Kayo forget that her Ojou-sama is married.

Dex-chan lover
I think she’s afraid of not being the main focus of Suzu anymore. Chiru has such a bright personality that Kayo thinks she will go too well with Suzu.

Kayo wants a life beyond Ojou-sama; she sees (maybe unconsciously) her friendship with Suzu as a step toward independence, a connection and shared interest that has nothing to do with Ojou, and introducing the two of them would pull Suzu into Ojou's orbit and destroy that. I don't think it's a romantic jealousy thing at all.

Dex-chan lover
Then dunno, talk with her ? Chiru is not that stupid, i mean she realise by herself that Kayo was worried about something that probably concern herself. I understand the problem but not explaining it to the one in question and being mean ain't gonna help. AVoiding her is not the solution, you're not gonna solve the problemby avoiding it and i'm pretty sure Suzu will say the same. Chiru was willing to listen to her worries and Kayo rejected her like Chiru can't understand. I mean yeah, she won't understand if you don't explain it to her. That's still Kayo's fault here

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I dont quite get the forced drama happening here. I mean, you'd get the same amount of discord had Kayo said her feelings bluntly.
This way just feels like an easy cop out choice.

Dex-chan lover
Why must people always avoid talking with each other and make sorting things out way harder than need be. D:

Double-page supporter
Welp, not a fan either of this later episodes, feel like it could be solved super easily and feels a bit forced. Hope we get more chapters soon and be back to the main couple.

Dex-chan lover
It's so frustrating. Deep down she knows she has nothing to worry about. So instead she's going to make the whole matter worse and make poor Chiru even more of an emotional mess.

Bad Kayo. Bad. I'd rub your nose in it if I could find what "it" was.

Dex-chan lover
So here's the pointless drama I've come to expect of yuri manga. At least this is still relatively mild.

Users who are viewing this thread