Koimonogatari: Love Stories

Dex-chan lover
For anyone looking for continuation and the missing chapters: just read it at Myreadingmanga.
I'm far too lazy to save the images and make a zip to upload it here, however...

Power Uploader
@Clover_Zero

And for everyone else reading this:

The original scanlation group used the Tankobon whereas the group currently scanlating this series uses the Magazines. That resulted in a 3 number "gap". There are no actual missing chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
It's such a good manga. One of the best shounen ai's out there (even though it doesn't really have even a hint of romance until much later in the chapters).

RD

Since it's over 20 chapters (and each one decently long) you probably came here to see if it's worth the reading. You should know: I'm putting the spoiler tag cuz it got too long for my liking, so it's more like a Read More...
It's not completed. Not in the sense of they're still translating it, the next chapter is out on May.
If you're not new to the genre this won't surprise you BUT it's a major slowburn. I mean, shounen ai, more than five chapters... Yeah, no sex on the first chapter. They prioritize their feelings and go more for the drama than romance. So you might want to take your time reading it.
I personally like it. The characters are real, you will love them like your own friends. The pace was perfect, not so slow so that the author teases you and you just want them to kiss, but not fast like it becomes unreal. I love the flow it's taking, everything that happens is natural and makes sense. (Ignore this, just ranting about a part in specific)
Except for the photo part. No one has that perfect timing nor the reflex. The dude just wouldn't have been able to take that photo but whatever.
Anyways, worth the reading? Yes.
If you're looking for a quick light read come another time cuz it touches sensitive topics that may hit home and if you're feeling sentimental you may end up writing an essay on the comment section at 2am.

The story is well developed and mature. The author put thought into the plot; the quality of the dialogue and reactions of the characters reflect this. The lack of cheap cliches and immature plot lines is refreshing. There is some heart in this story that raises feelings of empathy. Yes, it is a heavier read as a result. Also the quality of the artwork is good.

Beautiful story, beautiful art and beautiful interactions. I believe this story and that's not what I can say about most BL. I love how real the characters and their emotions are. It's just that it's such a sloooow burn. I love it, I enjoy it, it seems natural but I just wish I could pick it when it was already completed not to seat through the torture of waiting for 1 new chapter a year.

like what every other commenter said: this is not your typical fast-paced fluff. deep delve into relationships in general + what it means to be gay in an unforgiving society.

I can not believe
Yamato's old crush
is making appearance now! I wonder what his role will be... thank you for the scanlation!

I love this realistic, slow paced story that tugs at your heartstring. And i am forever surprised that the other manga she is working on simulteanously is basic, cliched, horribly paced and quite honestly you could find the same kind for a dime a dozen.
Makes you really appreciate koimonogatari even more...

Bittersweet and beautiful, a look into the life of high schoolers. Effervescent and filled me with emotions I couldn't describe.

As a 23yo, I really love this piece. If you’re new to BL, you can read this for a start. I like how realistic it is, and how it actually touches my heart and emotions at that. Totally love it. Unlike usual BL mangas where one protagonist is the “ideal/ cool” type and the other is the “sweet/ cute/ innocent” type, the 2 main protagonists of this manga have very realistic and likeable characters. The author did a good job of not rushing the story (which most mangas do), letting the story flow by itself very naturally. You can understand and feel the emotions of the protagonists very well, and empathise with them. It also displays how family/ friends’ support does help.

In summary, it is really realistic, yet still interestingly flows. 10/10, my favourite manga by far. ❤️

I love this soo much! Can anyone recommend me more of bl mangas like this? Ones that makes me smile uncontrollably and even cry🥺

Just bought the licensed print where I live, and oh my gawd it’s so lovely, waiting for volume 3 which would be the final volume ;;- ;; love this artist! Cellow mellow was also one of my faves! Highly recommend!

the wait is slowly killing me ... when is the next chapter come out ? i keep re-reading it . i think i have done it 3 times now

Users who are viewing this thread