Delicious in Dungeon - Vol. 9 Ch. 61 - Roasted Walking Mushroom

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting for the gender reveal. I refuse to believe until I see it.

Dex-chan lover
Kabru started to become one of my favourite character as soon as he became a gag magnet

Also the Canaries backstories ...interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
@shoker The pronoun mentioned in the credits is 彼 (kare), not one of the ones very rarely used by women like boku/ore. It's pretty clear-cut.

Dex-chan lover
1st pages : the mother elf ( or is she the grand-mother elf ? ) makes my d!ck hard . she says : my adopted son , i will train your "sword" . i will teach you how to "handle your sword" .

she has scars on her arms so she was/is a warrior .

goof : in page 1 and 2 , she wears a long skirt . then in page 3 , she wears a short skirt .

Double-page supporter
The more the canaries show up, the more I like them. And this bit with the dungeon listening to Kabru's desires and Misurn being forced? accidentally? becoming the head of a dungeon makes all the business with the Winged Lion last chapter feel more suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
reading chapter 55 again give me a lot of insights : https://mangadex.org/chapter/640130/1 .

- 1 elf can summon familiars like a black crow .

- page 15 : the dark elf mentions it is time for captain 's meal .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about this chapter 61 : no one gives a sh!t about the half-eaten , near-death pixie / cell-phone , lol .

page 16 , panel 3 : note that the elf captain looks at the fake kabbage dude instead of the real one . he is nearly blind so he cant distinguish them .

during the pixie cell-phone scene , you can tell which elf is talking by looking at the eyes and noses :

- the vice-captain elf has the biggest nose and is always angry .

- the male shirt-less elf has droopy eyes .

x1.png

Dex-chan lover
page 10 : i guess the elf captain waves his hand above the ground to look for rocks , to use them as bullets , but he cant find any so he uses kabbage dude instead .

Users who are viewing this thread