Villain Initialization

Aggregator gang
This looks like a dumpster fire waiting to happen.
Let's wait and see!

Vyn

You cannot tell from the early chapters yet, but this is one of the better manhua coming out of China right now. The artwork, characterization, story, and world building are all very good. Compared to some other Chinese manhua currently on MangaDex, it can be placed in the same league as Heresy and Blades of the Guardian. The story does start off with a cliched reincarnation, but it gradually establishes its own identity, and I would recommend reading up to chapter 9 to see the first significant turn of events. Let's hope the translation quality will improve over time too.

Dex-chan lover
to be honest i was surprised to see this kind of artwork and sequence style coming from chinese manhua
the good one usually in hardcopy, not webcomic
most manhua i read have heavy problems with sequence (the 'way' the story flows),
if not awkward drawing (except the cover)
even if the drawing is good, good story telling is very rare

so, bravo for this one! hope the overall story is good tho

oh, this start suprisingly good!
nice art, decent story flow and paneling for a manhua

Fed-Kun's army
This is a bit too early to tell but an incredible start for a manhua. Good art, pacing, and an interesting premise. Might be hard to stick the landing but looking forward to more - ch3

WTF why does he want to kill his mum and bestie??? Like what...
there’s something wrong with him or what? There better be a good back story otherwise I can only weep for the poor mother. Who said children are lovely...this one wants to kill his mama...

This already seems brilliant.
Unlike OTHER revenge manga the MC of this isn't treated as a hero or anything of the sort, and he doesn't attempt to try to find false excuses for his actions. He is objectively bad, and he acts solely on personal grudges. The MC is also in the dark about what is happening and doesn't know or acts as if he knows. He does try but even as the genius that he is presented to be he is unable to discover any answers. Because of this, and the MCs blatant intelligence it brings a few things into question, such as the expressions of remorse from his "friend" when Ling Chen reveals his face. Ling Chen also seems to be blatantly outstanding at manipulating people to do as he pleases without the use of an 'ex Machina', which is exactly how a villain should act.
It's not a unique concept but it is a saturated concept that for the first time in years has been done correct. I hope I wont have to add an addendum going against everything I've said.

Fed-Kun's army
I was going to go "oh man this is just going to be another boring manwha" and then
the knife was fake
. I'd recommend this for sure. The dialogue is a little weird and the pacing is off but I'm digging it

Users who are viewing this thread