Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Fashion Model ☆ 3 Stars!!

Group Leader
So is the vampire the leader of the church in that world?

You know... when the anime for tensei slime is finally finished I wouldn't mind if they make a series of OVA's using this series.

Group Leader
I wonder if the TL knew there was a DQ reference... not that any western audience would get it, or derive any sort of amusement from a DQ reference that was explained...

@HDMI1
She's the god that the Western Saints Church worships.
She and the higher-ups of the church keep this a secret from the general public though.

Hail Rumi-tan

Dex-chan lover
So the twilight is when it is in the middle of the night and the day at the same time so how can there be a twilight in the moonlit night?

@ Wolvenworks
Both are correct.
Only thing is that I always pictured Ruminas as being more of a loli than an Ane-san.

Double-page supporter
That vampire has a lot more guts than Rimuru, dressing up Hinata in a dancer garb.

@Juansmarts

Their not using a silver backdrop on the photos.

I think the poster captured Hinata just fine. Its not the photographer's fault if she wants to be pictured as more valiant and faithful than beautiful. That is not to take away from the beauty of the picture, with all the shadows in that picture it probably just looks fine, only subpar when compared to others in terms of posters.

Dex-chan lover
@lingling456 i'm rather on the hedge since both are legit translations. at least, until we get an official spelling (eg: "Geld" instead of the fan-TL Gerudo)

Fed-Kun's army
@everyone here is ruminas from the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread