Blue Lock - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Except For One

Double-page supporter
Hell yeah, time for Bachira to put in some work. I love this character archetype, this'll be funnn.

Dex-chan lover
if it's just one powerhouse in one team, it's fine, but this team has 3
not something the mc's should be able to overcome at this point, if you ask me
unless...deus ex machina..

Dex-chan lover
In every soccer manga Im always intrigued how is the author going to introduce even stronger teams,like this team already seems like the final boss but they have more than half the alphabet left of even stronger teams

Double-page supporter
Okay dude, this is starting to get out of hand.

lads, pull an Instanbul

On a more serious note, bachira can dribble and create space for others for ex. Isagi - drawing defenders out wide (like mane), while the half-space opens up a bit for someone to run into (Isagi) to either shoot at the goal

...or perform a cut back after progressing the ball to the goal lines for someone to tap in

The fact is most of the Team V's goals are shots from distance consequence of pure talent and would have been saved by a half-decent goalkeeper (even pickford) if not for ego's insistence of having a striker in goal

I am afraid for this manga falling for the escalation problem. It is going to be difficult for the author to convince us how good the No.1 rank lad is when the ones in 200+ are this good

In general, what separate top-tier player from the ones in the lower leagues is the fact that they can pull these sort of trick more often (several times in a game) and under significant pressure (time and space)

and of course football intelligence

having watched a lot of U-19 football, more often than not it's the strongest most talented players who stand out while the tactics aren't as effective in comparison to a battle between the two top teams where the battle often comes down to tactics if not (teams from the same league) whoever is clinical and a bit of luck/referee

A good example is cristiano who started as quick, devastating dribbler beating people for fun, refused to pass to others, shot from distance then started involving himself in the build up, improved his movement-positioning in and around the box, started scoring tap in, then as he couldn't rely on his speed as much as before he invested himself in getting better free-kicks and headers (invested in his fitness and strength)

Pff, so boring, I’m really tired of this kind of stories. Read Ao ni nare if you want a real football manga, not this sports manga template

Oohhh... So it's one of those "i-am-the-edgy-guy-with-messy-hair-and-i-don't-need-to-train-my-skill-because-i'm-already-a-pro" or shit like that

Users who are viewing this thread