chapter unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Mangadex, I can't seem to see the chapters namely a false confession and charlotte has five disciples it says chapter unavailable. what to do?

Dex-chan lover
@chalhaze Even while logged in, you still can't see any chapters? Apparently some series can't be read as guests but if you log in, it should be fine, I think.

When I click a chapter off the front page it says "this manga is unavailable" despite being in English and me being logged in.

I am also having the same issue. Just tried uploading a chapter and it says unavailable and when i checked other ones some of them worked and some didn't.

Staff
Admin
If you try to open an unavailable chapter before it's made available your browser is caching it.

Ctrl+f5 to force a reload.

Or, if it says to contact staff on Discord, do that.

@Glowdrop

Same issues, The Youngest Princess chapter 27 in unavailable! 😭

This is what i was looking for. Can't read "The Youngest Princess" since it doesnt load the manga or the chapters. How do i contact someone to fix this?

This happened to me with Boku no Omawari-san ch.2. But I'm reading on the phone. I can't reset the browser like that. What do I do?

Dex-chan lover
this is probably the case of chapter pending approval from new users who tried uploading some. It doesn't appear in your follows unless you turn on "show unavailable chapters", the issue is the home page doesn't update itself for deleted chapters and unavailable chapters that quickly.

@LordPendragon that chapter was the first upload by that user, so that's why it was unavailable from the homepage (unless it's still unavailable (it's there for me)), also, depending on your browser app, there should be something to refresh page (chrome is top right on the three dots then the refresh symbol (arrow in a circle)), either way, this is just the homepage being unreliable

Okay but It's still unavailble even though other users can already read. (Mobile)

I also cannot read some chapters while logged in. And I know for a fact it's a bug because I can read them just fine by logging out first. Kinda weird how having an account worsens the way the site works.

I have blocked nothing on Mangadex except a few tags not related to what I'm trying to read.

@Naraji @Answer What was ther error message? Was it unavailable or simply failed to load? If it's the former and it's not the case that the uploader was waiting to get approved, try contacting the staffs. If it's the latter, may be this thread can help: https://mangadex.org/thread/262258

It's "This chapter is unavailable" for me. I'll try going through this with a staff member, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread