Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 5 - The Younger Brother

Aggregator gang
@jenniilex3 Are we reading the same thing? Let me know if you are a time traveler because so far there's no other timeline to which you can compare the current plot.

Wow...at least we now know now that their relationship won’t progress anytime soon since the ML destroyed her brother’s arm. I also feel so bad for the younger brother, I hope he can live happily and peacefully from now on.

Good Lord! This is a tough pill to swallow! How will the ship sail now that ML did all this in the current timeline just to save her.

Group Leader
Aquila is probably innocent, otherwise I have no idea how Lamia could ever fall for him.

I sure as hell hope he was not the culprit because if someone did that to my brother, I'd kill him or rather kill myself before falling for him

Double-page supporter
He probably did it to stop her brother from becoming a knight. Maybe because him being a knight leads to Orphie death

@OraOraApril19 remember the flashbacks of where it seems that aquila and lamia are close enough to be like lovers and they looked like childhood friends? But lamia doesn't have recollection of Aquila anymore.

The prologue where there was a dragon that turned back time? It seemed like Aquila returned back time just so he can save lamia

Oh, I'm so sold on this premise, I love it. Madoka meets monocracy meets tragic love triangles...I just love everything about this premise.

Gucci Gang I love and I hope your crops grow, you are doing the lords work as usual.

So from what I understand, this time Lamia is set to hate ML

Kinda confusing on first few chapters until I realized that those are prologues
Hopefully this series doesnt disappoint me. Kinda interested jst from the title alone

Dex-chan lover
Damn. The hell. Their back story is damn.. HHow will he get her tobfall for him now??
Many thanks

@Reinas
I don't trust it yet. Way too many start with FMC hating on MC then for some reason it always ends up in romance between the 2; it was a misunderstanding, he really is nice, she just falls for just because feelings. I am way to wary.

Dex-chan lover
I'm feeling pretty uneasy about this... It's an interesting premise, and I like the setting. But I don't think I want to read about Lamia and Aquila falling in love, and it seems like that's probably going to happen.

Okay I love her I’m all aboard the revenge express. Poor baby brother. Can’t wait to see how this progresses!! Thank you for the chapter:)

If the ML really destroyed her brother's hand, I'm sorry I hope MC would destroy the ML too.

@megagen I know
But what I meant here is that, the setting of the timeline this time seems to be like that when you compare it to first few chapters of the prologue. Obvsly its gonna be predictable at the end so Im gonna try sticking with this series for now. I jst hope the Author doesnt pull some unnecessary drama outta nowhere XD (although its kinda inevitable)

Users who are viewing this thread