Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Romance Master Vampire

Damn. That face in the last panel. It just hit you, didn't Kou? As things are now, you are nothing more than Nazuna's snack.

Dex-chan lover
that's a switch
he just put it into sleep mode
nazuna's a big dummy

Dood, аre there аny werewolves in your аreа? Try to be one then, fuck the vаmpires. Hаving а fur on your bаck is hundred times better! Аnd аll thаt werewolf vitаlity! Oh my! :)

Well as much as I like this story, I kind of think that the chemistry is fading out in every chapter. No tension, no desire, not even a little hint of sentiment there.
I don't know where this is going, but I hope they develop the story in a better way.

Dex-chan lover
when i open the door for a female and she says thanks
IZTKfDG.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more.

Dex-chan lover
Ever since the other vampires showed up, everything feels forced. I guess they literally are, now... but narratively too. 🙁

I don’t think I could ever fall in love with someone who plays Minecraft on the Switch

reu

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/chapter/804537/6 - Pedo vamp is higly aroused

Aggregator gang
oh, i thought she wanted to suck him for real there, but she seems more interested in playing out her own fantasies through him lol

Fed-Kun's army
@reu It would appear that "adapted to attract people" also means "naturally addicted to love" - except in the case of Nazuna.

Fed-Kun's army
Refusing to go on a date to play minecraft man this girl got her priorities straight.

Users who are viewing this thread