Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.4

Mom-con? That's probably what it literally says in Japanese but I think in English the term "Mama's boy" conveys their relationship better, IMO.

Dex-chan lover
The luggage holder could be trap.

Also the MC is so weak. He should just slay the fucking tsundere bitch.

Dex-chan lover
He could never escape even for a moment mama always finds a way lol

Contributor
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I think it's more on the mother's side than anything. He seems more or less like a normal person, if anything he's going through a rebellious phase.

Dex-chan lover
Mamakos Maakun call looks a lot different than I imagined it.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 hes not weak, its just that everyone else too damn OP.
@Reader1138 can you blame him? she looks as young as he does and actively selects underwear to show to him.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing wrong with being a mama's boy, but when your mom's that beautiful...
Multiple instances of awkwardness inbound.

Fed-Kun's army
I do wonder just what's going on with the first girl they picked.

I mean, her mother isn't there because she's working; she says it's all approved, but I still wonder why her mother isn't there with her at this time.

The impression I have, based upon how quickly she latched onto Ma-kun's mom, is that her mother is placing her work far ahead of her child as a priority, that in this case the relationship problem is a lack of interest, or expressed interest in a manner that the daughter understands, on the part of the mother.

We don't know what their economic situation is; it may be a matter of having to focus on her work in order to make ends meet, or to achieve long term goals in regard to her daughter, such as future education. In which case, it's not a lack of interest, but that she hasn't been successful in communicating with her daughter.

The second girl, on the other hand...

Seems to be a real piece of work.

But, not the most organized, not capable of reacting rapidly when things go contrary to her advance envisioning. Somewhat inflexible.

We need more information on her mother to see if her attitude is justified.

She’s after those huge breast only , ph damn my mom or any auntie will slap me off if I cling onto them like that

Users who are viewing this thread