Yuusha Goikkou no Kaerimichi

I'm not sure you could say the story has a twist, as obvious as it makes it, but that doesn't matter. It is a short and well executed concept regarding something that doesn't come up too often.

More than that though I'm impressed by the author's artstyle and a ikity to tell the story, even if it were a bit heavy-handed at times. It'll be fun to read their other works in the future.

Dex-chan lover
iirc China has such an idea as wizards who move corpses using magic to take them to be buried.

Dex-chan lover
I came here fully prepared that there was going to be a twist. I thought that the whole time it was only Nina's delusions and that she's actually a badly treated mage slave... I didn't expect that kind of twist

I fully expected the twist, but I love how it was less of a twist and more of a steady denial leading into grief
(her crying and screaming at the villager that pointed out they were dead)
then acceptance
(her having the knight's corpse hug the children)
. Really enjoyed the story.

what a beautiful story she must be really strong now hope she is strong enough to never let that happen again

Dex-chan lover
This is from the author of Bozebeats. What a beautiful, awesome story. 11/10. Recommended.

Group Leader
@tyizor referring to your first "spoiler", she didn't do that though.... i have done a bad job conveying that if thats what you think... :(

I know that this author is really good.
It has good prologue, beautiful art, but still not good to handle the rest.

Somewhat the development is going nowhere. I quite dissapointed about what happened to Bozebeats.

I hope he is comeback with another good series.

Users who are viewing this thread